OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
1.To be able to use the Website services, you should open an account (“Your Account”) by providing your login, e-mail address, choosing the account currency (₽/€/$) and a secure password which will be further used for accessing the system, and by filling in some information of a personal character required to complete the registration, including your name, date of birth and phone number.
2. Your name on Your Account must match your true and legal name and identity. To verify your identity, the Company reserves the right to request at any time satisfactory proof of identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport / identity card and/or any payment cards used). Failure to supply such documentation may result in suspension of the account.
3. You certify that you have provided accurate, complete and true information about yourself upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of your information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in account closure, account limitations or voiding of any transactions (bonus, winnings).
4. If you have any questions or if you encounter any problems during registration, you can contact our Support Service by sending an email to [email protected]
5. You may only open a single account on the Website. In all cases, only one account per customer, per household, per address, per shared computer and per shared IP address will be allowed to sign up and use services of Totogaming.com. Any other account you open on the Website will be considered as the "Duplicate Account". You are obliged to inform the Company that you want to create a Duplicate account due to the original account access loss or any other important reason and receive a permission from the Company before the Duplicate account is created. In any other cases all Duplicate Accounts may be immediately closed by the Company and:
5.1. all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
5.2. any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during the time the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited from you and a return may be claimed by us. Any funds withdrawn from the Duplicate account shall be returned to us on demand.
5.3. the Company is not obliged to compensate any funds from both bonus and real money balances of the Duplicate account. The Company reserves the right to make a decision, at its sole discretion, concerning the return of any lost funds that were used for bets made via the Duplicate Account.
5.4 the Company does not accept any requests on fund returns which have been lost or initially deposited on the Duplicate Account in case if the Duplicate Account was created with intent of receiving bonuses and other promo offers, as well as if a number of Duplicate Accounts were created with a purpose of receiving a return of the first deposits made on previously created Duplicate Accounts, which is considered to be an intentional abuse. If the Company decides at its sole discretion that the Duplicate Accounts were created only with a purpose of fraud and/or abuse of the following Terms and Conditions neither fund deposited on this Duplicate Account will be returned to the player.
1. After opening Your Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details you may recover your password by clicking on the “Forgot password?” link below the login window.
2. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on Your Account.
3. You must notify The Company immediately of any unauthorized use or theft of Your Account or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide The Company with evidence of such theft or unauthorized use. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
1. If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit money into Your Account.
2. You accept that:
2.1. All money that you deposit in Your Account is untainted with any illegality and, especially, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; and
2.2. all payments made into your account are authorized and you will not attempt to reverse a payment made into Your Account or take any action which will cause such a payment to be reversed by a third party, in order to avoid any legitimate liability.
3. The Company does not accept 3rd party deposits, i.e. a friend, relative, partner, husband or wife. You must deposit from an account/system or credit card that is registered in your own name. If we discover during our security checks that this has occurred, all casino winnings will be forfeited and sent back to the casino and the original deposit to the rightful owner of the account/Credit Card.
4. If bank transfer is required to return the money to the rightful owner, all bank charges will be borne by the receiver.
4.1 The company can set a deposit or withdrawal percentage for any payment .
A deposit of 3% shall be applicable for deposits made through Neosurf payment system.
5. We do not accept cash funds sent to us. We reserve the right to use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the services. Unless they do not conflict with the points of this Term, you agree to be bound by the Terms of such third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions.
6. By depositing money, you agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you will reimburse the Company for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by the Company as a consequence thereof.
7. In case of suspicious or fraudulent payment, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment) and including depositing with a purpose of money exchange between payment systems the Company reserves the right to block Your Account, reverse any made pay-out and recover any winnings. We are entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or other unlawful activity and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, regardless of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
8. We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we re-settle any bets or wagers pursuant to Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking or other system insurance. Additionally, any money deposited in Your Account will not earn any interest.
10. You agree to pay for all goods and/or services or other additional services you ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc. You take full responsibility for timely payments for Website. Payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and it is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses. After clicking the “Pay” button the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the “Pay” button you agree that you will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. By placing the order on the Website, you confirm and state that you do not violate legislation of any country. Also, by accepting these Rules (and/or Terms & Conditions), you, as cardholder, confirm that you are entitled to use Services offered via the Website. In case you use Website’s services, offering such specific services as gaming services, you make legally binding declaration that you have reached or surpassed the legal age, which is considered as such by your jurisdiction in order to use Services provided by the Website. By starting to use the Website’s Services you take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirm that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorized violation. By agreeing to use the Website’s Services, you understand and accept that processing of any of your payments is executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased goods and/or services or any other opportunities to cancel the payment. If you wish to reject to use Services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can do that by using your Personal account/profile on the Website. Payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to your payment card, or for the issuing bank’s refusal to provide authorization of the payment with your payment card. Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of any goods and/or services or other facilities offered to you or purchased by you from the Website by using your payment card. When you pay for any of the Website’s goods and/or services, you are primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions. Please note that only you, as the cardholder, are responsible for paying for all goods and/or services you have ordered through the Website and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums. In case there is a situation when you do not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, we ask you not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the administrator/ support of the Website.
11. You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
11.1. all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
11.2. any Checks referred to in paragraph 6 above have been completed.
12. When making a withdrawal request certain points need to be considered:
12.1. All information in your Profile must be filled in , email address, mobile number , proof of address and passport/ID data should be verified;
12.2. Funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing.
12.3. If the requested amount exceeds 2000 EUR or in case of any other purpose that administration may have in case of fraud investigations, the player identification procedure must be carried out by sending us a copy or a digital photograph of your identification documents, such as the Passport or an ID card (page with a photo), utility bill (mobile phone bill cannot be accepted). If you made deposits to your account with a debit/credit card, you may be asked to provide us with the digital copies of the cards’ front side where the cardholder name, the expiry date, the first and last four digits of the card number are visible and readable.
12.4. When the withdrawal request is being created a player must have no active bonuses . In order to withdraw money you need to play all the active bonus rounds or cancel them.
12.5. The maximum amount a player can withdraw within a month is 20 000 EUR,
The maximum amount a player may withdraw within a week via Bitcoin payment system is 5,000 EUR (or a similar amount in other currencies acceptable on the site, at the internal rate) Ecept some particular cases pre-agreed with administration.
13. The deposit amount should be rolled over at least once before it can be withdrawn.
14. All withdrawal requests should be reviewed during 1 day (24 hours).
You may be awarded bonuses or bonus money when You register to join our site or during your time as a member of our casino. You are able to opt-out of receiving all bonuses from us or any specific one at any time by contacting our Customer Services department at [email protected] or through our live chat or through user interface in My Profile page. It is important that You fully understand the terms of each bonus offer that you participate in. This section contains the general terms and conditions associated with all bonuses within our site. In addition, each bonus offer may also have supplementary terms and conditions that will be provided when you are invited to participate in the offer.
BONUSES. THE DETAILS
All bonuses are based on the following rules.
The bonus amount will be placed into your Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance.
When you place a bet, the bet will be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, then bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance.
Any winnings that you receive will be credited to your Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus.
The bonus amount itself may also not be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements. In some cases, the bonus is Non-Redeemable, and in this case the bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
When you have met the Wagering Requirements, the sum on your Bonus Balance that is linked to the active bonus will be transferred to your Cash Balance and may then be withdrawn at any time.
Not all bets will count towards wagering requirements, for example low risk roulette bets. See below for more details.
Please ensure you have read all other terms below that relate to bonuses.
Only one Bonus can be awarded for any specific event unless we state otherwise, and only one Bonus can be active on your Account at any time.
YOUR CASH BALANCE AND YOUR BONUS BALANCE
A Bonus is considered as a 'free bet' and it does not have an equivalent cash value. No cash alternative, substitution, transfer or assignment of any Bonus will be allowed at any time other than as set out in these terms.
When you are awarded a Bonus it will be added to the "Bonus Balance" in Your Account.
You cannot withdraw any sums from your Bonus Balance. When you deposit your own cash this will be added to your Account's "Cash Balance". You may withdraw any sums from your account's Cash Balance, but you will forfeit any sums remaining on your Bonus Balance if you do so. Important notice: by creating a payout request you automatically forfeit any sums on Bonus Balance. Even if payout request is cancelled by our finance department due to this or that reason (e.g., fraud check etc.), Bonus money will not be added back to your Bonus Balance.
BETTING AND MAKING WITHDRAWALS WHEN YOU HAVE A BONUS
The cash that you Deposit will be used to place bets on the Service(s). Only if there are no funds remaining on Your Cash Balance will your bets be funded from Your Bonus Balance automatically. Any winnings you receive when You have a Bonus active on Your Account will be added to your Bonus Balance and may only be withdrawn once the Wagering Requirements have been met.
Please note that when you choose to receive Bonuses from us and generate winnings from such Bonuses, in excess of Five Thousand Dollars and you subsequently request a withdrawal, we reserve the right to restrict such withdrawal to be a maximum of Five Thousand Dollars in any 7-day period. The remaining amount will be placed back into on Your Player account.
All Withdrawals depend on fulfilling all conditions specified above and the verification of all ID documents requested.
When You have met the Wagering Requirements for the active bonus, the Bonus Balance associated with the active Bonus (being any accrued winnings or any remaining bonus amount) will be transferred to your Cash Balance and may be withdrawn.
PLEASE NOTE: if you withdraw funds from your Cash Balance before you have met the Wagering Requirements you will forfeit all Bonuses and all accrued winnings.
Please also note that if your bonus balance hits "zero" (0) at any point, then Bonuses are considered redeemed and are no longer subject to Wagering requirements.
TYPES OF BONUSES
The terms of the specific Bonus will indicate whether that Bonus is Withdrawable or Non-Redeemable. Withdrawable Bonuses are those where the Bonus amount together with any accrued winnings will be transferred into Your Cash Balance once the Wagering Requirements have been met. Non-Redeemable Bonuses are those where the original Bonus amount will never be transferred to Your Cash Balance (but any accrued winnings will be transferred once the Wagering Requirements have been met).
The Wagering Requirements of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before the Bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred to your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for the Bonus and will be expressed as a multiple of the Bonus amount, or of the Bonus plus the Deposit amount. The Wagering Requirement for Bonuses will be set out in the terms specific to that Bonus. Not all bets will count towards the Wagering Requirements. Bets on Blackjack, Arcade games (Heads or Better, Dice Twister, etc.) Video poker games (Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, etc.), Baccarat, Casino Hold'em, 2 Ways Royal, Craps and Sic Bo games contribute 5% of actual wagering on these games towards your Wagering Requirements. Most of Slot games contribute 100%, Roulettes contribute 0%. These percentages can be changed from time to time so please make sure to contact our support team each time to find out a certain game’s wagering contribution.
The percentage of bets that contribute towards wagering requirements may differ for other bonus offers, but this will be made clear within the terms for those specific offers. Please read the wagering requirements carefully for each bonus offer you may receive.
MULTIPLE BONUSES ON A SINGLE ACCOUNT
Bonuses are handled one after another. When the earliest Bonus is 'Fulfilled' or 'Revoked' (see the Clause below for the meaning of these terms), the next Bonus in line will become 'Active'.
There are four different stages related to a Bonus, and these are as follows:
Active – A Bonus that you have started to play through, but in respect of which you have not yet completed the Wagering Requirements. While you have an active Bonus on your Account, you cannot withdraw any bonus amount and/or any winnings.
Pending – A second or subsequent Bonus on your Account which you have not yet started to play through. A Pending Bonus cannot be withdrawn.
Fulfilled – A Bonus where the Wagering Requirements have been met. The bonus amount and any winnings accrued will be automatically transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn.
Revoked – An Active or Pending Bonus can be revoked and removed from Your Bonus balance if either: (a) you have not met the Wagering Requirements within the defined period; or, (b) you decide to withdraw any cash amount from your Account before the Wagering Requirements have been met; or (c) you are in breach of this Agreement or the promotion terms and conditions.
When a Bonus is revoked then your bonus balance will be set to 0 and there will be no future liability on your part in respect of the revoked Bonus.